HOTSPLOTS Planning & Installation
Planning, installation and maintenance
When planning and installing your hotspot, HOTSPLOTS offers advice from the outset.
In addition to our partner network, the HOTSPLOTS service team is also available to provide on-site WiFi planning and installation. As even the best wireless networks need cables, HOTSPLOTS is certified as a master tradesman business by the Chamber of Crafts (Handwerkskammer). If required, our own technicians work hand in hand with a regional installation partner from our partner network, the service provider you trust or even the customer’s own specialists. For example, in larger installations, capacities can be bundled and subsequent maintenance work and extensions can be carried out by the installation partner alone.
Our service at a glance
- Comprehensive advice for the best possible and most cost-efficient solution
- Planning, installation and maintenance service carried out by our own technical team or by certified installation and service partners on site
- Support in planning and installing WiFi networks of any size, both permanent and temporary solutions, e.g. for events
- On request, full service including internet connection
- Technical support by phone and email — fast and competent help in case of malfunctions or problems with your system