HOTSPLOTS WiFi portal
Your communication channel to passengers and guests
All users — always up to date
Through the HOTSPLOTS WiFi portal you can offer your passengers and guests the perfect supplement to the WiFi hotspot. The possibilities here include, among others:
- The display of data for the current trip, including information on possible transfer connections and any changes due to road work or delays.
- Display of the current location on the map (“Moving Map”). This presentation can be combined with tourist information about the region.
- Integration of news (RSS feeds).
- Access to entertainment content (e.g. magazines, films & series, tourist information).
- Use of feedback forms for customer surveys.
- Possibility to display advertising.
Entertainment offers are made available locally on the system and are therefore also available offline. If desired, updates of daily offers can be automated via the HOTSPLOTS Content Delivery Network (CDN) service. If required, updates are imported via “WiFi service stations” in the vehicle depots or at selected stopping points, and thus hardly affect the data volume. The portal data is offered to passengers automatically and within the browsers of their own devices after connection to the WiFi. The WiFi thus becomes an individual advertising or information channel for the provider.
Demo WiFi Portal
You can find our Demo WiFi Portal with all available modules (including passenger information, news, press and entertainment) here. Browse through the different sections and see for yourself the extensive possibilites to inform and entertain your passengers and visitors.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then call us on +49 30 29 77 348–83 or email vertrieb(at)hotsplots.de to receive tailored assistance for your WiFi solution.
More information is available through the following PDFs: