Mobility en route
The digitisation of content and the triumphal march of the smartphone are shaping the development of the internet service on public transport.
The HOTSPLOTS service comprises a reliable, simple, secure and certified solution for mobile internet access on road and rail transport. To provide your passengers with the best possible online experience on their journeys we rely on multi-provider solutions.
With HOTSPLOTS Cinema and HOTSPLOTS TV to go, we also offer a comprehensive entertainment package for long-distance travel through which passengers can watch the latest films and TV series as well as popular TV shows , documentaries and news conveniently and easily via their own mobile end device.
Offers in public transport
WiFi as a passenger service is not only established on coaches and long distance buses. Tenders by ordering authorities increasingly demand WiFi solutions to live up to the passenger’s requests. Internet access is hereby not only planned for new vehicles, but also for modernizations.
Public transport operater frequently report a reduction of damages due to vandalism as well as positive customer feedback regarding the WiFi offer on the daily regular service.
Make the next journey an experience for your passengers – with HOTSPLOTS.
More information is available here:
- HOTSPLOTS Passenger WiFi
- HOTSPLOTS Telemetry
- Brochure for operators in public transport
- Brochure for operators
- Brochure HOTSPLOTS WiFi Portal
- Brochure HOTSPLOTS Telemetry
- Brochure about Bosch Coach MediaRouter
- Brochure on the Try&Buy offer on Bosch Coach MediaRouter
- Short manual start a public hotspot on Bosch Coach MediaRouter. incl. description of Try&Buy
- Brochure HOTSPLOTS Cinema
- Brochure HOTSPLOTS TV to go
- Brochure HOTSPLOTS Tourist Info
- Brochure HOTSPLOTS WiFi